Major Attraction of Tilman Pass Trek:-
- One of the difficult and strenuous trekking trail of Langtang Region that connects Tamang Valley of Langtang and Jugal PanchPokhari (set of five small sacred lakes).
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Langtang, Garuishankhar, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa, and Rolwaling Himalayan Range.
- Tilman Pass Trekking is less crowded and one can observe the lifestyle of the rural part of the Himalayan region.
- Apart from the majestic view of snow-capped mountains, the Tilman Pass Trekking trail passed through a green forest with Rhododendron flower, pine tree, and animals like a mountain that, bear, leopard, pheasant to name a few.
- Observing the mixed culture of Tamang, Sherpa, and Brahmin villages residing in Langtang Valley.
- Witnessing Red Panda an endangered animal of Nepal
A complete travel guide of Tilman Pass Trekking of Langtang Region
Best season to travel Tilman Pass Trek
Autumn (September to November) and Spring (March to May) are the best seasons for the trek. The weather is sunny and warm with clearer views. As Tilman Pass Trek lies at the altitude of 5350 meters, during December to mid-March, there will be heavy snowfall and the trail be very dangerous to pass.