Everest View Trek Highlights:
- Popularly known as Everest Panoramic Trek, from where you can see the view of Mt. Everest and its neighboring Himalayas- Lhotse, Nuptse and Mt. Amadablam from Everest View Hotel
- Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (get way to Mt. Everest), which is regarded as one of the dangerous airports of the world
- Walk through Khumbu Valley (Dudhkoshi River) and Khumjung Village
- Trail passes through lush valley, rivers, suspension bridge, flora and fauna
- Exploring Himalayan culture of Everest region, landscape and tradition of native Sherpa
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Popular villages like Namche Bazar, which is the trading center and hub of Khumbu Region
- Tengboche Monastery (3,860m)- the highest Buddhist monastery in the Khumbu region and considered as the best destination for the spiritual paths
Best season to go for Everest View Trekking
Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November) are the best months for this trip. Although this trip can be taken during winter, the cold temperature might not be suitable for everyone.
Everest View Trek is an easy trek suitable for walkers who can walk up to 4-5 hours a day with a light rucksack. It is highly beneficial if we exercise and jog regularly to enhance our strength, stamina and stability. Past hiking experience would be an asset but no technical skill is required for this trip. Participants with pre-existing medical conditions such as heart, lung, blood diseases, and allergies should inform Pinnacle Expedition before booking the trek. We also recommend that you consult your doctor(s) before the trip.